Sr. Creative Photogragher II
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
We’re a Creative Department standing up a new Photo Studio looking for the right Senior Photographer to join our mid-evolution in-house team of ego-free misfits. Our creatives are enthusiastic and thrive in a highly collaborative, sometimes quick-turn environment. Positive vibes only.
What You'll Do:
- Oversee and execute photography in studio and on location, inclusive of lifestyles, product SILOs and on location model shoots.
- Collaborate with Photo Art Director to align on creative brief and ensure brand consistency is clearly communicated through to final production.
- Capture photography that can create compelling visual narratives and product stories that are consistent, adhere to brand standards, and bring campaign goals to life.
- Ensure consistent technical quality and aesthetics for all photography.
- Degree in Photography, Design, Visual Arts, or Fine Arts highly preferred, but will accept equivalent experience or related studies in lieu of formal education.
- 10+ years’ experience in a commercial photo studio.
- A commercial photography portfolio to showcase your skills and experience in digital photography, lighting and composition.
- Expert level user with the Cannon camera platform, Capture One Pro and Adobe Photoshop.
- Accustomed to the high intensity level of an e-commerce studio environment, and ability to thrive under tight deadlines.
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail.