Photography Support Specialist
Lifetouch School Photography captures smiling faces from kindergarten through high school graduation. Our photographers provide schools and families with high-quality images and a memorable Picture Day experience from start to finish. As part of the Shutterfly family of brands, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products.
Be part of our amazing team in a key role as a Photography Support Specialist. The role is responsible for the movement of information and materials prior to and after picture day and related administrative functions to ensure effective and efficient pre- and post-picture day operations.
Our Photography Support Specialists Enjoy:
- Paid training and competitive pay
- Authentic, appreciative company culture
- A work environment that prioritizes health and safety to include personal protective supplies provided to each employee
Primary Responsibilities for the Photography Support Specialist Include:
- Photography Event Bag Assembly - Assemble and verify required picture-day materials for the photographers.
- Manipulating Subject Data using Excel to ensure accuracy for Photography Events.
- Senior Marketing Creation & Mailing where applicable
- Shipping and Receiving Pre & Post Photography Event bags
- Collaboration to resolve post Photography Event delays and corrections.
The Skills You’ll Bring:
- High school diploma or equivalent experience
- Highly organized with great attention to detail with accuracy
- Ability to handle high volume of work and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service and problem- solving skills
If you’re interested in an exciting career with a collaborative team of overachievers, we want to work with you!