Sr. Graphic Designer - Digital
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy. Shutterfly is the leader in personalized photo products and services, connecting you with family and friends by sharing your photos in creative and innovative ways. With this brand, our customers can create lasting keepsakes such as award-winning photo books, customized stationary for life’s biggest occasions, and unique home décor.
We're a dynamic in-house agency of positive ego-free misfits. You’ll join mid-evolution in standing up a Creative & Design team in the Minneapolis metro area, becoming a center of creative excellence. We're enthusiastic & thrive in a highly collaborative, sometimes quick-turnaround environment.
What You'll Do Here:
- Bring creative campaign concepts to life through hands-on execution of various digital marketing channels (focus site & app).
- Collaboratively brainstorm concepts and execute on projects as directed by Managing Art Directors and Creative Directors.
- Deliver thoughtful, inspired solutions that engage customers and lead to clicks and conversions.
- Actively participate in project Kickoffs, asking insightful questions to gain detail, clarification and alignment with Business Partners.
- Juggle a mix of long-term and quick-turnaround projects, often with overlapping priorities and urgency.
- Continually adopt new tools and practices as the work evolves.
The Skills You’ll Bring:
- 5+ years’ experience as a designer for an agency and/or retail/ecommerce in-house creative department with a portfolio that captures the breadth of your omni-channel experience.
- Expert Adobe CC and Sketch skills a must.
- Conversant with InVision.
- Proactivity and organization, ability to work in a quick and efficient manner with strong attention to detail.
- Expert knowledge of typography, grid systems, design systems, brand systems, color theory, and composition.
- Solid concepting.
- Great eye and aesthetic that compliments and elevates Shutterfly brand.
- A great attitude and flexibility towards business and its ever-changing, sometime ambiguous nature.
- Patient, infectious, and positive attitude with a collaborative approach.
It is helpful, but not required to have:
- Retouching skills and experience in photo art direction.
- Appreciation of, or experience in project management.
- Ability to art direct independently.
If this aligns to your career goals, skills and experience, we want to work with you!