Business Development Representative
At Lifetouch (part of the Shutterfly family of brands), we believe there is extraordinary power in the self-expression. Built on the tradition of “Picture Day”, Lifetouch has captured the unique personalities of children and families for more than 85 years.
Lifetouch is hiring immediately looking for a results focused Business Development Representative to drive new sales growth in Western New York/Rochester, NY area. Are you high energy with a competitive spirit? Do you love the thrill of the hunt and closing new business? Join us and be a part of our rapidly growing, high performing Sales Team!
What You’ll Do Here:
- Proactively prospects and cultivates customer relationships and grows revenue by achieving activity, prospecting strategy, and pipeline management expectations
- Generate new business with prospects by delivering strategic, effective sales presentations and consultations that lead to closed sales
- Utilizes Salesforce to build and manage pipeline and maximize productivity for scheduling and reporting
- Effectively pass new business to Sales Account Executive in the current territory to stay focused on new business growth
The Skills You’ll Bring:
- 3-5 years of proven outside sales experience focused on new account acquisition
- Experience using Salesforce or some other type of CRM system
- Results-focused with strong persuasive and organizational skills
Why You’ll Love Working at Shutterfly Lifetouch, LLC:
- Ongoing training to develop your skills and grow your career (Sandler Sales Training)
- Competitive base salary plus commissions and a car allowance
- Work a hybrid schedule, with 3 days in the field within your assigned territory
- Competitive benefits starting on your first day of employment (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Discretionary Time Off (DTO), which allows you to take time off as needed
- Fully vested 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match on Day 1
- Up to $2,500 in free Shutterfly merchandise + discounts across our family of brands
Supporting a diverse and inclusive workforce is important to Shutterfly not only because it directly reflects our value of Embracing our Differences, but also because it’s the right thing to do for our business and for our people. Learn more about our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Shutterfly DE&I.