$18 an hour
Mon – Fri
Time off for all holidays
At Lifetouch, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend-setting products, cutting-edge technology, and best-in-class customer service, we help our customers and each other share life’s joy. Lifetouch has been the professional photography choice for schools and families for more than 80 years. Built on the tradition of “Picture Day,” Lifetouch captures smiling faces, preschool through high school graduation. We also reach our customers through additional product lines, including portrait studios, yearbooks, sports, and events.
Do you love solving problems for others? Then we would love to meet you! We are looking for a customer service focused Account Coordinator who can think on their feet and provide solutions for our schools and parents.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Primary Account Contact
• Acts as the first point of contact for schools by answering the
· Provides support to our schools for Lifetouch software and programs
· Contacts accounts to confirm details of upcoming scheduled photography events
Contract Management and Entry
• Responsible for account booking management and accuracy
• Completes job entry across all product lines, including ordering of sales
materials (flyers) and school supplies.
• Contacts accounts to secure student data
• Maintains confidentiality of school/student-related information.
• Represents Lifetouch in a professional manner at all times while adhering to all Company and area policies and displays confidence and professionalism even during times of stress and in difficult situations.
• Uses safe work habits, including proper lifting, bending, pushing,
pulling, squatting, twisting and driving techniques and adheres to all safety rules and guidelines.
• Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 2+ years of customer service experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Intermediate to advanced computer skills, including using Google platform and Microsoft Office- Excel
• Superior phone and customer service skills/etiquette.
• Excellent verbal, written, listening and interpersonal skills.
• Strong problem-solving and organizational skills.
• Ability to deal patiently with problems and complaints and to remain courteous when faced with difficult or angry customers.
• Ability to handle confidential information