Sr. Ecommerce Analyst
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy. Shutterfly is the leader in personalized photo products and services, connecting you with family and friends by sharing your photos in creative and innovative ways. With this brand, our customers can create lasting keepsakes such as award-winning photo books, customized stationary for life’s biggest occasions, and unique home décor.
As a member of the Consumer Ecommerce Team, the Sr. Ecommerce Analyst supports the Ecommerce Merchandising and Operations teams by delivering insightful analysis that drives business decisions, improves financial results and the customer experience.
What You’ll Do here
· Provide insightful answers to business questions: define analytics approach, retrieve and manipulate data needed to perform analysis, and deliver actionable insights.
· Create, maintain, build and publish new Adobe reporting or Adobe segments.
· Act as our Adobe Analytics expert, help to train and consult with Ecommerce Category Managers and Operations Managers.
· Provide Adobe tagging verification and recommendations, partner with product engineering team to execute on tagging requirements.
· Act as thought partner for optimization opportunities, how to look at the data and optimal actions to take to drive revenue and improve the customer experience.
· Help inform A/B testing, read and analyze test results.
· Lead weekly, monthly and quarterly recapping processes, create templates and repeatable reports.
The Skills You’ll Bring
· B.S. or M.S. degree in quantitative field and 3-5 years of progressive experience in analytics, finance, strategy consulting, internet marketing, decision support, or related field.
· Thorough understanding of Internet data collection and metrics.
· Excel power user; Expert in Adobe Analytics or other web analytics platform; Tableau knowledge idea
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to present results to an audience at all levels of the organization in a remote environment.
· Detail oriented with ability to independently validate / triangulate data and analysis.
· Curious about what drives business trends; demonstrated capacity to learn, intellectual honesty and independent
If this aligns to your career goals, skills and experience, we want to work with you!