Director, Partner Marketing
Shutterfly is seeking a strategic and driven Director, Partnerships and Affiliate Marketing to lead the Business Development, Partner Marketing, and Affiliate Marketing teams, reporting to the Vice President of Performance Marketing.
Your role will be to develop the channel strategies, forecasts, and plans for the Partner Marketing and Affiliate Marketing channels to drive new customer acquisition, revenue growth, and awareness. A successful candidate will have proven experience as a partnerships and/or business development team leader, managing cross-functional, partner, and affiliate relationships, and strong analytical capability.
- Lead and manage the Partner Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, and Business Development teams and strategy to drive new customer acquisition, revenue growth, and awareness.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with executives, GMs, Product Marketing, Creative, Marketing Technology, to lead the evaluation, deployment, and scaling of partnerships.
- Lead and manage the Partner and Affiliate Marketing performance channels and identify partner and channel insights, while driving innovation, growth, and efficiency.
- Develop the Partner and Affiliate annual operating plans, quarterly revenue and budget forecasts and outlook.
- Lead the growth and development of strategic partnerships, including sourcing and negotiations, financial modeling, contract management, and end-to-end partner implementation.
- Develop a performance-driven marketing team and culture.
- Bachelor’s degree with 10+ years of partnership/affiliate marketing, business development, and/or growth marketing experience required at related consumer tech or brand companies. MBA preferred.
- 4+ years of direct management experience required. Account or program management a plus.
- Driven, strategic, and detail-oriented mindset to identify partner and channel insights and make a large impact on business.
- Strong data analysis skills and proficiency in analytics and visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Excel)
- Experience with financial modeling, reviewing and drafting contracts terms, partner negotiations.
- Experience managing revenue and budget forecast and outlook, within a channel marketing setting.
- Excellent communication skills: can effectively and confidently present and communicate, both verbally and written, internally and externally to executive staff.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and high growth environment. Able to manage complex high priority projects and prioritize across competing projects and objectives.
- Travel required up to 10-15% (post-COVID).