Sr. Compensation Analyst I
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
The role of the Sr. Compensation Analyst will comprise of supporting the compensation structure for Shutterfly and bridging the compensation practices with the Compensation module in SAP to execute on recurring internal processes, documenting these processes and streamlining them over time to accommodate business scalability, structural complexity and compliance. The ideal candidate will have proven knowledge and development in the disciplines of compensation, Workday, and Reporting.
What You'll Do Here:
- Coordinate and administer annual performance review and incentive plan programs.
- Develop and manage focal review tools and processes.
- Counsel and train managers on job evaluation and compensation practices and issues.
- Review salary action proposals to ensure compliance with established guidelines and policies.
- Track and manage internal salary equity.
- Participate in salary surveys, analyze survey output, market trends, competitive pay and survey benchmark data.
- Analyze jobs and make recommendations on offers, salary adjustments, promotions and competitive pay analysis.
- Develop and analyze complex reports and data.
- Develop and report on metrics such as post-review analysis to management, attrition and other data insights for management and users from supported functions
- Audit all data keyed into SAP and payroll-related data
- Assist with the evaluation, modification and presentation of compensation and incentive programs
- Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Improves systems by studying current practices; designing modifications
- Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
- Develops reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- Works closely with HR team and Payroll to develop guidelines, best practices and procedures and streamline processes
- Develops audit procedures to maintain clean data within SAP
- Manages various compensation projects, timeline and deliverables
- Evaluate jobs, research, interviews and help write job evaluations and descriptions
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
What You'll Bring:
- 3 to 5+ years working in an HRIS and Compensation related role in Human Resources
- Possess strong analytical skills to effectively analyze data and create meaningful, understandable models, report, metrics, and charts.
- Strong working knowledge of SAP structure, design and setup of Compensation modules and analytics
- Working knowledge of SAP Reporting
- Very strong foundation in using Excel
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Application (i.e. Excel, Word, Power Point, Sharepoint)
- Bachelor's in Human Resources, Business, Finance or related field
- Certification in Compensation for Professionals (CCP) a plus
If this aligns to your career goals, skills and experience, we want to work with you!
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship or transfers for this role at this time. No candidates requiring visa sponsorship or transfer will be considered.