Director, Learning & Development
At Shutterfly, we make life’s experiences unforgettable. We believe there is extraordinary power in the self-expression. That’s why our family of brands helps customers create products and capture moments that reflect who they uniquely are.
- Owns the development and design strategy for learning offerings across Shutterfly’s enterprise, working with leaders to understand the developmental needs of our employees and then helping to build, operationalize, deliver, and evaluate training solutions.
- Shapes and develops learning strategies and curricula leveraging all modalities (ILT, VILT, eLearning, VR/IR) of learning using the ADDIE Model to maximize the learning experience based on the needs of the audience and the content.
- Builds a learning strategy with the intent to measure tangible results. Defines and implements evaluation methods to gauge program effectiveness, measuring changes in capabilities and behaviors.
- Drives a consultation model into L&D partnerships to continue to improve the overall learning culture at Shutterfly. Consults with HR and other business partners on an ongoing basis to determine how L&D can help support their needs, goals, and initiatives.
- Owns LinkedIn Learning vendor partnership and platform with integration into the Learning & Development platform.
- Drives the adoption and usage of LinkedIn Learning to ensure effective ROI of this investment, in concert with Microsoft Viva usage and adoption to encourage accessing learning in the flow of work. Inclusive of: Increasing license enrollments, Increasing monthly course views, Increasing overall monthly usage, Integration of coursework into the "flow of work.”
- 8+ years in learning and development/human resources, ideally at complex, large organizations.
- Agile, resilient, and self-directed with the ability to work on a variety of projects with competing priorities among a diverse team with minimal direction or oversight.
- Executive Presence.
- Background in building & executing modern learning programs for executive-level leaders.
- Focus on continuous improvement with strong root cause analysis skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to get results in a highly matrixed organization.
- Ability to convey technical subject matter to ensure comprehension by all audiences.
- Collaborative partner and strong relationship builder.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
This position will accept applications on an ongoing basis until filled.