Contract - Ecommerce Merchandising Coordinator
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
This is a contract position lasting approximately 6 months but may turn into longer. The Ecommerce Coordinator supports the Ecommerce Merchandising Team in the development and delivery of site content and manages cross functional coordination to impact business results.
What You’ll Do here:
• Create homepage and store page project request templates. Manage requests through content completion and launch.
• Create and manage content project timing and action for the Ecommerce Team.
• Partner with ecommerce Merchandising Team to determine photography uses and timing across the website. Manage photography requests.
• Manage feedback from all partners on project content, follow up to ensure feedback is addressed.
• Manage content quality across site, identify and work with Ecommerce Merchandising to resolve issues.
• Complete competitive website research during key timeframes, documenting for reference
• Maintain key documentation to inform and promote collaboration with cross-functional teams.
The Skills You’ll Bring (4-6 bullet points on minimum skills requirements)
· BA/BS Degree
· 1-3+ years experience in ecommerce or digital merchandising
· Technical aptitude with web-based tools and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
· Must demonstrate business acumen and analytical skills
· An understanding of and passion for digital retail landscape
· Ability to multitask and achieve deadlines in an efficient, timely, and accurate manner
· Detail oriented
If this aligns to your career goals, skills and experience, we want to work with you!