Sales Account Executive - School (Toledo, OH)
At Lifetouch (part of the Shutterfly family of brands), we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy. Lifetouch has been the professional photography choice for schools and families for more than 85 years. Built on the tradition of “Picture Day” Lifetouch captures smiling faces, preschool through high school graduation. We also reach our customers through additional product lines including portrait studios, yearbooks, sports, and events.
What You’ll Do Here As a Sales Account Manager:
- Own the sales process from prospecting to close by selling and promoting Lifetouch programs, products and/or services to existing and new accounts within an assigned area to achieve sales goals.
- Make sales calls to a wide variety of contacts which may include district officials, school principals, parent/teacher organizations, yearbook advisors, student groups, coaches, athletic directors or league sports administrators.
- Achieve customer satisfaction and quality standards by visiting accounts on portrait day and obtaining feedback from key decision-maker(s) after portrait day.
- Leveraging existing relationships within current accounts to sell deeper and sell other products
- Complete accurate sales contracts for orders, including pricing and payment terms in accordance with corporate guidelines.
- Utilize and maintain a call and prospecting activity reporting using our CRM System (Salesforce)
The Skills You’ll Bring:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of proven outside sales experience
- Proven selling skills specifically related to growing existing accounts and/or acquiring new business, with the ability to identify unique customer needs
- Results-focused with demonstrated ability to meet and exceed goals
- Strong persuasive skills, specifically related to maintaining existing business
- Strong organizational and time management skills
It’s helpful to have, but not required:
- Bachelor's degree
- Prior experience working in the Educational Arena
- Experience using Salesforce or some other type of CRM system
What we offer:
- Competitive base pay plus commissions
- Exceptional culture
- Ongoing training
- 401K, health benefits and paid time off being Day 1 of employment
- Car allowance
- Company Tablet and/or laptop
- Shutterfly discounts
If this aligns to your career goals, skills and experience, we want to work with you!
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship or transfers for this role at this time. No candidates requiring visa sponsorship or transfer will be considered.