Lead Machine Operator
At Shutterfly, we make life’s experiences unforgettable. We believe there is extraordinary power in the self-expression. That’s why our family of brands helps customers create products and capture moments that reflect who they uniquely are.
Hiring Immediately at our Tempe, AZ facility!
What You’ll Do Here:
- Provide leadership that fosters teamwork while coordinating activities of daily production operation, efficiency, and performance
- Conduct one-on-one discussions and daily/weekly meetings with associates in reference to daily plans and performance feedback
- Work with forecast planning to set goals and cross-training needs for the department
- Communicate critical information with leaders and escalate any issues or roadblocks
- Conduct safety training meetings with associates
- Understand and communicate quality issues with management, technical staff, and other shifts
- Maintain confidentiality and strict compliance with the company’s security policy related to potential access to sensitive information.
The Skills You'll Bring:
- 1+ year of leadership experience. A background in high volume, repetitive manufacturing is preferred
- Detail oriented with the ability to multitask, set priorities, operate under pressure, and meet deadlines
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, lift up to 50 lbs., mobility to crouch, kneel, reach, bend and do repetitive actions with hands and arms
Why You’ll Love Working at Shutterfly:
- Competitive hourly pay and regular opportunity for overtime
- Annual Performance Reviews with opportunity for pay increases
- Competitive Benefits starting on your first day of employment (Health, Vision, Dental)
- Paid Time Off (3 weeks accrued per year) & Paid Holidays
- Climate controlled, state-of-the-art facilities with a gym, game room, free beverages, and more
- Up to $2,500 in free Shutterfly merchandise and huge discounts across our family of brands
- On-the-job training, career development, and the opportunity to earn $2,500 for employee referrals!
Supporting a diverse and inclusive workforce is important to Shutterfly not only because it directly reflects our value of Embracing our Differences, but also because it’s the right thing to do for our business and for our people. Learn more about our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Shutterfly DE&I.