Account Specialist - School
- Insurance benefits, 401k, and holiday pay
- Fully paid training
- Seasonal bonus opportunity
- Authentic, appreciative company culture
- Work with your schools, the photography leaders and your sales partner to coordinate the scheduling of picture days and allocate resources appropriately.
- Organize information by maintaining databases, calendars and filing systems.
- Effectively communicate with your partners regarding completion of jobs.
- Manage Account Touch Points using Salesforce and other internal tools, including phone and email interactions.
- Work with the accounts to confirm and update important picture day information in our databases
- Conduct follow up customer service calls after picture day and communicate feedback to appropriate teams in order to help improve future picture days.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Diploma or general degree (GED) required; 4-year degree preferred.
- Strong customer service and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Proven computer skills, ability to learn new systems and integrate information. Microsoft Office, Excel and Salesforce experience is a plus.
- Ability to work well in a team environment, as well as independently.
- Ability to multi-task
Hourly Pay Rate: $18.00/ Hour
Supporting a diverse and inclusive workforce is important to Shutterfly not only because it directly reflects our value of Embracing our Differences, but also because it’s the right thing to do for our business and for our people. Learn more about our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Shutterfly DE&I.