Paid Social Media Lead
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
Shutterfly is looking for a strategic and goal-oriented Social Media Lead to help plan, develop and execute full-funnel media campaigns leveraging existing and emerging Social Media and Display platforms for Shutterfly, Tiny Prints and The Wedding Shop brands – cost-effectively driving purchases, awareness, mobile app installs to profitably drive direct revenue and acquire new customers for the brands.
What You’ll Do here:
- Create and optimize performance-driven paid social media and display campaigns to deliver revenue, new customers and mobile app growth
- Drive and manage A/B and multivariate tests - deliver results as well as insights for the rest of the team
- Manage tracking and reporting on campaign and creative performance to uncover growth and optimization opportunities
- Stay abreast of new trends and developments within advertising platforms in a positive but fast-moving work environment
The Skills You’ll Bring:
- Minimum 4+ years of consumer marketing with at least 3 years of online marketing experience driving ROI-positive direct revenue
- Experience running paid media on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat generating positive ROI
- Proven and demonstrable excellent data analytical skills. A problem-solver, able to analyze large amounts of data and produce actionable insight
- Results-driven. Be able to work to, and be motivated by, revenue targets
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in the presentation of data
- Strong project management skills with the ability to work cross functionally with the creative, analytics, and management teams
- Overall eCommerce channel ad technology experience/fluency (DPA, DCO, DSP, DMP, etc.)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel required
- BS/BA required
It is helpful, but not required to have:
- Experience with tools such as Kenshoo for the creation, review, execution and optimization of social media ads
- Experience running paid media with Display partners generating positive ROI
- Independent self-starter; highly organized with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
If this aligns to your career goals, skills and experience, we want to work with you!