Inventory Associate 3
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy. BorrowLenses is the Shutterfly brand where professional photographers and videographers come to rent premium gear online. We are here to fulfill the photographic and cinematic dreams of our customers by delivering superior, cutting-edge gear and providing exceptional customer service. Rent, shoot, return - it's as easy as that!
As an Inventory Lead, your job is to lead a team of Inventory Specialists in running day-to-day matters and keep our inventory accurate through the entire process. High attention to detail, elevated multi-tasking skills, on-the-run problem solving and working well under pressure are all skills that are highly valued in this role!
What You'll Do Here:
- Oversee and assist with the pulls of camera gear for orders, with both extreme accuracy and a sense of urgency
- Prioritize different workloads and delegate associated tasks to the team of Inventory Specialists
- Work on all other inventory related projects when assigned by the supervisor (cycle counts, re‐shelving of clean gear, barcoding, spot checking, and other duties as assigned)
- Participate in a quarterly Physical Inventory (PI) counts on the weekend‐ whereby the entire inventory will be counted in one sitting
- Oversee the timely processing of assets from vendors delivered to the Warehouse
The Skills You'll Bring:
- Inventory background: Retail inventory experience is required. The more the better!
- Hands‐on experience with digital SLR camera and/or video equipment (Nikon, Canon, Sony, Panasonic, etc.) is preferred, but not required
- Keen attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure
- The ability to take direction well
- 2 years of retail or relevant retail inventory experience
- 1+ year of customer service experience
- 1-2 years of leadership experience