At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
We're a dynamic in-house agency of positive ego-free misfits. You’ll join mid-evolution in standing up a Creative & Design team in the Minneapolis metro area, becoming a center of creative excellence. We're enthusiastic & thrive in a highly collaborative, sometimes quick-turnaround environment.
What you'll do here:
- Ensure that creative work is compelling, consistent, adheres to brand standards, and brings campaign goals to life.
- Work collaboratively with writing partner to deliver multiple concepts and ideas in early stages of work.
- Lead innovative thinking, championing better ways to deliver on internal client requests
- Confidently present ideas and concepts to Creative Director and internal clients with a spirit of collaboration.
The skills you'll bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Graphic Arts, Visual Design or Communication Design highly preferred, but will accept additional experience in lieu of formal education
- 6+ years’ experience with a minimum 3 years’ within retail/ecommerce
- Expert Adobe CC skills a must
- Expert knowledge of conceptual thinking, forward thinking design and art direction and principles of design.
It's helpful, but not required:
- Experience working in agile environments is a plus
- Agency experience
- Retail / eCommerce experience high priority
If this aligns to your career goals, skills and experience, we want to work with you!