Client Services Coordinator, Business Analyst
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy. Shutterfly Business Solutions enables other large companies to connect with their customers by delivering enterprise level printing solutions. Our technology and manufacturing capabilities enable efficient and effective customer engagement through personalized communications.
Shutterfly is seeking a highly motivated and results driven Program Coordinator. The ideal candidate will possess in-depth customer service and production experience within the direct mail and/or transactional print industry.
What You'll Do Here:
- Work closely with Client Services Specialist and Manufacturing team on day-to-day workflow activities of multiple accounts including suggestions to increase efficiency and reduce costs to the customer.
- Engage clients to collect, define, and organize requirements and production run rules to build logic for work distribution.
- Prepare reports on program costs, forecasts, activities, progress and status.
- Efficiently process and relay client requests/revisions to pertinent internal and external contacts.
- Evaluate client business processes/programs, anticipate key requirements to fulfill the programs, and uncover, document, and resolve gaps in requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Technology, Finance or related fields preferred; applicable work experience considered in lieu of degree.
- 1-3 years of experience in a Business Analyst or Reporting role, comfortable working with data
- Print industry experience preferred; working knowledge of pre-press, digital production, bindery equipment and mailing procedures a plus.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills, detail oriented.
- Experience using Microsoft Office applications, intermediate level proficiency with Excel.