OpEx Finance Manager (Contractor)
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
This is a contract position.
This Finance Manager manages OPEX for Sales & Marketing, helping head of those functions make critical resource allocation decisions by providing financial data and analytics
What You'll Do Here:
- Act as the Finance business partner and own all aspects of planning and reporting for Sales & Marketing leaders
- Support Corporate FP&A and Accounting with the annual budget, quarterly forecast, and monthly close.
- Prepare monthly management reports emphasizing operational and financial performance metrics, budget versus actuals, and trends.
- Collaborate with function leaders to provide ad-hoc financial analysis, strategic investment, and business case support.
- Assist with implementing processes and systems required of a world-class finance organization, Drive efficiency in our processes and reporting to scale for growth.
- Ad hoc financial modeling and analysis
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Business or equivalent experience
- MBA, CPA or other professional credentials preferred
- 8 or more years relevant experience, specifically within financial planning and analysis
- Systems savvy, ideally with experience implementing or overseeing financial planning and reporting tools
- Strong orientation for actions and problem solving
- Adaptable to changes and agile with execution. Self-starter who can roll up sleeves to get work done when necessary.
- Strong results orientation and bias for action, including a high degree of initiative in understanding business needs
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Excellent Excel, PowerPoint, and analytical skills
- Experience with Oracle/SAP and Hyperion a plus
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship or transfers for this role at this time. No candidates requiring visa sponsorship or transfer will be considered.