Machine Operator, Weekend Night Shift (Full-Time)
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
Shift: Shift Hours: Fri-Sun + every other Thurs, 4pm - 4am. Hours may vary during peak seasons. Flexibility to work various shifts &/or weekends as needed.
Reasons you'll love working at Shutterfly:
- Health & Safety is our top priority
- Competitive hourly pay and regular opportunity for Overtime
- Paid Time Off (3 weeks to start) & Paid Holidays
- On-the-job training and career development
- Annual Performance Reviews with opportunity for pay increases
- Coolest co-workers in town!
- Climate controlled, state-of-the-art facilities
- Casual, relaxed attire
- Competitive Benefits (Health, Vision, Dental, 401k, Life Insurance, STD/LTD, and more)
- Employee Assistance Program
- On-site amenities include a gym, game room, free beverages, etc.
- Up to $2,500 in free Shutterfly merchandise and huge discounts
What you'll do here:
- Operate and maintain high speed equipment, including but not limited to, digital presses or bindery/finishing equipment (HP Indigo & T-410, Muller Martini bindery equipment, Standard Horizon finishing equipment, LaserMax, UV Coaters, stitchers, cutters, laminators, etc.)
- Perform routine and preventive maintenance including troubleshooting problems to maintain quality standards and to keep equipment in running condition - request maintenance as required.
- Ensure product meets Quality standards and maintain safety and OSHA standards
- Drive continuous improvement, including maintaining cleanliness of area through 5S Standards
The skills you'll bring:
- Ability to operate and maintain Press and or Bindery equipment while under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Experience in operating mechanical/electromechanical equipment
- Strong work ethic, ability to learn quickly, and common sense
- Ability to multitask, set priorities, work independently on projects and collaborate as a strong member
- Communicate effectively with supervision, tech support, and other associates
- Excellent attention to detail, flexible and adaptable to change
- Ability to safely lift 50 pounds
- Background and experience in conventional offset operation desired, preferably in color printing
- Experience in basic computer operations