Director, Strategic Partnerships
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
We are seeking a results-driven Strategic Partnership Lead who is passionate about technology and business strategy. In this role, you will be responsible for cultivating and managing Shutterfly’s most strategic relationships. You will be responsible for large-scale partnerships that will significantly impact the company's overall direction.
The Partnerships team at Shutterfly is a small, fast-paced, high-performing group. You will be the primary point of contact for both our internal and external stakeholders. This position requires high levels of strategic thinking, creativity, and leadership skills, as you will be called upon to identify and drive our top initiatives while working cross-functionally with our Product, Engineering, Design, Marketing, and Legal teams.
- Serve as a key member of the Partnership team helping drive Shutterfly’s strategy
- Manage partnerships with strategic
- Cultivate strong relationships with key stakeholders to ensure long-term partnership
- Execute strategic initiatives for Shutterfly, while working cross functionally with key internal stakeholders (Marketing, Sales, Product, etc.)
- Utilize and iterate on internal reporting functionality to track business value and accurately forecast team attainment goals
- Collate insights and prepare quarterly reports detailing business progress, market trends, and product feedback
- Ability to represent partners internally and Shutterfly externally in ongoing strategic discussions
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders and collaborate with all levels of management internally and externally to strengthen partnerships and maximize the benefit for Shutterfly and its partners
- Enable partner deal support, cross-functional planning, relationship management, and analytical insights
- Develop strategies and business plans with partners and execute against metrics and milestones to drive user growth and revenue
- 10+ years of experience in partner management, business development, product management, or management consulting, driving user and revenue growth via partnerships
- Ability to review and analyze complex contracts and familiarity with standard deal structures
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills and ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and concrete plans
- Strong organizational, time management, and prioritization skills with great attention to detail; flexibility to accommodate global partners in different time zones
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, comfort with ambiguity, and excellent interpersonal skills with an entrepreneurial spirit, sense of humor and kind
- Highly analytical with the ability to consume, process, and transform large amounts of information into actionable insights
- Undergraduate degree