Performance Analyst - Customer Success
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy. Shutterfly is the leader in personalized photo products and services, connecting you with family and friends by sharing your photos in creative and innovative ways. With this brand, our customers can create lasting keepsakes such as award-winning photo books, customized stationary for life’s biggest occasions, and unique home décor.
As a Performance Analyst, your primary role will be to analyze customer service trends and develop innovative solutions through data analysis, metrics creation, and dashboard development. This role will help shape strategic business direction and work to guide optimal performance across all business units. The candidate should have a combination of analytical skills, business acumen, and interpersonal and communication skills.What You'll Do Here:
- Analyze contact drivers to identify reasons for changes in customer contact volume
- Build metrics that measure customer success effectiveness
- Create reports and dashboards that communicate customer success performance
- Analyze metrics by business, channel, and agent to identify improvement opportunities
- Analyze effectiveness of customer accommodations and develops metrics to improve performance
- Help teams to understand customer contact reasons and the factors contributing to change
- Explore customer success data and discovers patterns, meaningful relationships, anomalies, and trends to improve performance
- Collaborate with cross functional departments to integrate enterprise strategy into the performance analysis
- 3+ years of experience in business intelligence or analytics
- 3+ years of SQL queries for data analysis
- 3+ years of experience working with BI Tool (preferably Looker, PowerBI, or Tableau)
- Experience in extracting data and reports in Salesforce
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (including pivot tables, look-up formulas) and PowerPoint
- Exceptional analytical, critical-thinking, and problem-solving abilities
- Strong time management skills to deliver high quality work for multiple projects while meeting deadlines
- Strong learning capability to adapt to ever changing technologies and techniques
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics/Finance or equivalent experience.
If this aligns to your career goals, skills and experience, we want to work with you!