Sr. Product Manager
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
Shutterfly Israel, based in Haifa, is seeking a Sr. Product Manager for our flagship Shutterfly website, iOS and Android mobile applications.
We are looking for an extremely entrepreneurial Sr. Product Manager to help innovate, execute and deliver consumer-facing products across the company.
As a Product Manager, you will partner with designers, products, engineers, business, marketing, and analytics counterparts to develop product plans based on consumer insights and data.
- Lead product lifecycle from ideation through technical development, to launch.
- The primary driver for identifying significant opportunities, and driving product vision, strategies, and roadmaps in the context of broader organizational strategies and goals.
- Ability to incorporate data, research, and market analysis to inform product strategies and roadmaps.
- Leads and motivates a team of engineers and other cross-functional representatives, and maintains team health.
- Gather and prioritize requirements and define the vision. Work closely with Design, and Support to deliver the product experience to users.
- 4+ years of product management experience with a background in a B2C startup or organization.
- Experience with Analytics and A/B testing tools. - advantage
- Experience with both web and native apps - advantage.
- Experience with eCommerce - advantage.
- Passion for UX.
- Strong interpersonal skills. To achieve your goals, you will collaborate with many cross-functional teams and must be able to influence without authority. - must.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills. - must.
- Must be comfortable working across the organization and generating alignment across stakeholders in Merchandising, Marketing, GMs, and Engineering to deliver a roadmap that improves the customer experience and business results.