Temporary Data Entry Coordinator
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy. Lifetouch has been the professional photography choice for schools and families for more than 80 years. Built on the tradition of “Picture Day” Lifetouch captures smiling faces, preschool through high school graduation. We also reach our customers through additional product lines including portrait studios, yearbooks, sports, events, and churches.
The ideal candidate for this role must be highly organized, detail oriented and possess good written and verbal communication skills. Experience working with CRM software is preferred.
The primary responsibility for this position is to efficiently and accurately transfer data from the CRM system (Salesforce.com) and enter it into FOW (Field Operations Workbench) so the data can be used by work groups across the organization.
The Data Entry Coordinator will manage accurate sales data entry for various groups, as well as assist in report generation. The Coordinator will also monitor the quality of the data that is collected by the sales teams, in order to maintain data integrity and ensure that all data is accurate for forecasting and strategic initiatives.
What You'll Do Here:
- Record and store data in an accurate and timely manner
- Assist other team members in data entry when required
- Work on teams with other coordinators, analysts, sales groups, etc.
- Communicate weekly with sales team to review and correct entered data
- Analyze data for quality improvement purposes
- Ensure daily work assigned is completed by defined deadlines
- Other duties as assigned
The Skills You'll Bring:
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook and a variety of internet browsers
- CRM experience preferred
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to work at a consistently high level of productivity
- Ability to work independently
- Extremely adaptable and thrive in a work environment with shifting priorities and demands