Digital Press Technician (HP Indigo) - Weekday Nights
Shutterfly's purpose is to help share life’s joy. Shutterfly has over 10 million customers, we process over 26 million orders yearly, and host over 40 billion photos. Our manufacturing teams work in state-of-the-art facilities to produce these products that delight our customers.
Top 10 Reasons to Work at Shutterfly!!!!
- Career with on-the-job training and development
- Coolest co-workers in town!
- Competitive hourly pay and overtime during peak production
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid Time Off. (i.e.…paid vacation!)
- Climate controlled, state-of-the-art facility
- Casual, relaxed attire
- On-site amenities include a gym, game room, free beverages, etc.
- Up to $2500 in free Shutterfly merchandise and huge discounts
- Too many additional reasons to list
Shift Hours: Mon-Wed, 5pm - 5am + Thurs, 5pm - 5am every other week. Hours may vary during peak seasons. Flexibility to work various shifts &/or weekends as needed.
Digital Press Technician (HP Indigo)
Performs electrical, mechanical, chemical, and consumables diagnostics and repair of HP Indigo 6000, 7000 digital press and 10K press used in the manufacturing process. Uses test and diagnostic tools to evaluate equipment operation. Assist with rebuilds / modifications of manufacturing equipment as required. Performs Preventative Maintenance tasks. Ensures facility and equipment are properly maintained in good, safe working order.
- HP Indigo Digital press equipment maintenance, diagnostics and repair
- Performs Preventative Maintenance per schedule
- Follows established procedures on routine work
- Applies acquired job skills and company policies & procedures to timely execution of assigned tasks
Additional responsibilities include:
- Check and document inventory of spare parts
- Support of Manufacturing R&D team
- May be required to perform other departmental tasks per training/operational program
The Digital Press Technician will be a part of the technical team in lab operations and will have additional responsibility to assist Operations when necessary. Candidate must be willing to work flexible hours, including other shifts and weekends.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Experience solving problems with a hands-on approach
- Strong team attitude with a desire to learn
- Ability to follow documented procedures and practices and document work product
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, e-mail and maintenance/spare parts mgmt. programs
- Experience in technical maintenance of light manufacturing equipment is desirable.
- Digital press experience is a plus
- Experience working in a 24/7 environment is desirable
- Able to stand for long periods of time, lift up to 50 lbs., mobility to crouch, kneel, reach, bend and do repetitive actions with hands and arms