Senior Manager, Integrated Marketing
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
Reporting to the Director of Brand and Planning, the Senior Manager, Integrated Marketing (Sr. Manager, Marketing Communications), will drive the development and implementation of holistic category marketing plans to support key initiatives and priorities. This person will partner with the General Management team, and work cross-functionally to develop, socialize and implement a cohesive, integrated and strategic consumer marketing plan.
The role will oversee and manage integrated marketing communications supporting the business categories, and both long- and short-term goals. The ideal candidate will be able to traverse a wide range of marketing programs with ease and fluidity, while providing guidance and mentorship across cross-functional teams. Integrated marketing experience, brand and messaging strategy, research experience and digital marketing know-how are a must.
- Lead and collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders (including General Management, Pricing and Promotions, Channel Marketing, Media Planning and more) to deliver quarterly and annual go to market plans
- Collaborate with channels to deliver campaign activation plans against key customer segments and product categories
- Brief creative and media partners, craft comms plan, and establish robust measurement plans
- Manage relationships with internal creative resources
- Inspire new thinking and creative ways to establish our leadership position in the marketplace
- Leverage market research and consumer insights to inform planning and execution, with key audience targets at the center
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- 7-10 years of progressive experience in marketing, ideally with specific experience in consumer-driven brand marketing, digital marketing, creative and channel development.
- Solid understanding of retail, ecommerce, and brand management.
- Proven track record in developing integrated marketing plans in a highly competitive market space.
- Strong ability to analyze results of programs and derive actionable insights.
- Experience leading, influencing and unifying cross-functional teams, peers and partners.
- The ability to successfully develop and execute programs utilizing both direct resources as well as matrix resources, while investing marketing funds with focus on measured business impact.
- Success in a matrix organization and a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.