Sr. Program Manager (SBS)
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy. Shutterfly Business Solutions enables other large companies to connect with their customers by delivering enterprise level printing solutions. Our technology and manufacturing capabilities enable efficient and effective customer engagement through personalized communications.
Shutterfly is looking to hire an experienced Program Manager to join their team! The Program Manager provides strategic and functional project management services to support operational advancements and new product introductions. This role will be responsible to create/maintain multiple project schedules impacting various teams to assess all project needs on both an immediate and long-term basis. They will be responsible for actively assessing resource constraints, key decisions, risks and issues, and project conflicts across all schedules. They will be responsible for escalating to the appropriate teams and with providing appropriate conflict resolution as needed. The position requires management of multiple projects and activities, and persistent follow up with team members. They will need to utilize technical, organizational and communication skills to drive deliverables and complete projects on-time.
What You'll Do Here:
- Represent and advocate on behalf of project teams within cross-functional project calls, effectively understanding and communicating impacts of decisions
- Manage resource capacity planning for support team by identifying, analyzing, and providing recommendations based on constraints
- Partner with x-functional teams to develop project charters and drive and maintain a standard running schedule the encompasses unique project needs to hold team members accountable
- Maintain project status updates and schedule on a weekly basis within the project management software and provide monthly reporting to leadership
- Drive on-time delivery of projects and programs
- Identify and escalate project risks and issues and help drive communication for decision points and mitigation/resolution between cross functional teams
- Work on continuous improvement opportunities or gaps within the existing processes
- Will work cross-functionally with teams and communicate project information and deliverables down to support teams
- Responsible to drive meeting cadences to receive status updates within active projects and update teams on new projects within the roadmap
- Facilitate communication. Help coordinate requirements conversations as well as confront misalignments and communications gaps between teams to drive project deliverables
- Hold teams accountable to ensuring project scope, objectives and success metrics are well defined, understood and measured
- Tactically own and execute on multiple projects within a program while partnering with other project managers to deliver on joint projects
- Understand interdependencies between manufacturing, operations and business needs
The Skills You'll Bring:
- 5+ years of project management experience on progressively more complex manufacturing projects
- Experience project managing large, enterprise-wide product development projects involving cross-functional teams in both business and operations domains
- Proven track record of successfully delivering multiple projects simultaneously, building appropriate processes and tools
- Naturally organized, analytical and detailed oriented. Energetic and passionate about professional integrity and excellence with a positive attitude, humor, and contagious enthusiasm
- Self-Starter. Needs to be able to navigate and seek out information independently as well as troubleshoot
- Strong relationship building/partnering skills and the ability to work with varying levels of individual contributors and management. Comfortable presenting to executives
- Ability to influence peers and managers while dealing with ambiguity
- Demonstrated knowledge and usage of standard project management concepts, practices and procedures
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, environment where you must take on multiple responsibilities and do what it takes to get things done
- Ideal candidates will have experience with JIRA, excel, and project planning tools such as Smart Sheets preferred.
If this aligns with your career goals, skills and experience - we want to work with you!