Managing Art Director, Brand Systems
We’re a Creative Department looking for the right Managing Art Director, Brand Systems (Manager, Creative Design) to join our in-house team of ego-free misfits. Our creatives are enthusiastic and thrive in a highly collaborative, sometimes quick-turn environment. Positive vibes only. Well, at least 93% of the time (we’re only human).
What You'll Do
- Responsible for building central visual design systems and patterns that are applied to Shutterfly.com, the Shutterfly mobile app and marketing channels such as email.
- Ensure branding standards and user interface best practices are consistent and maintained across all touchpoints.
- Establish, develop and nurture our brand expression through creation of style guides and design systems that are accessible and usable across our organization and partners.
- Create additional brands within our company as needed, from logo and brand design to photography art direction.
- 8+ years’ experience with a minimum 3 years managing designers.
- Strong portfolio to showcase your skills.
- Hands-on experience in brand creation and development with depth of application in a digital space.
- Familiarity and experience standing up and developing a digital design system, partnering across marketing and UX/Product.
Helpful But Not Required
- Animations experience
- Experience with design versioning tools like Abstract
- You’ve been part of a team who has created and nurtured a portfolio of brands, and are excited to guide and nurture again