Fraud Analytics and Theft Prevention Manager
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
This role is independent in nature and as such the candidate must be exceedingly analytical, see the big picture and demonstrate initiative, while also able to thrive in a collaborative environment, building strong relationships across the business.
What You'll Do Here:
· Effectively translate data into actionable insights and strategies for fighting fraud and optimizing the operations of the Verifications team.
· Evaluate the existing KPIs and develop additional KPIs for tracking loss and fighting fraud.
· Build financial models to evaluate different drivers of fraud, assess fraud trends, and evaluate the effectiveness of fraud prevention processes.
· Communicate significant fraud issues to management and make recommendations.
Skills You'll Bring:
· Great thinker on both a strategic and tactical level, who also has a strong bias to action.
· Solid people leadership skills, with demonstrated experience coaching and developing teams.
· Always seeking to improve, and agile at leading improvements through both: step changes and innovation, or through refinement and iteration.
· Passionately quantitative / analytical and detail-oriented.
Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment. Ability to collaborate actively & effectively on a cross-functional team.
· 3+ years of related analytical and/or strategy