Sales Account Manager (Farmington Hills, MI)
At Shutterfly Inc., weÕre all about people Ñ bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customersÕ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products.Ê Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share lifeÕs joy.
Lifetouch has been the professional photography choice for schools and families for more than 80 years. Built on the tradition of ÒPicture DayÓ Lifetouch captures smiling faces, preschool through high school graduation. We also reach our customers through additional product lines including portrait studios, yearbooks, sports, events, and churches.
What YouÕll Do Here:
- Service and retain the current customer base within a designated territory at 95% or higher.Ê
- Leveraging existing relationships within current accounts to sell deeper and sell other products
- Sell new accounts in assigned prospects.
- Complete accurate sales contracts for orders, including pricing and payment terms in accordance with corporate guidelines.
- Utilize and maintain a call and prospecting activity reporting using our CRM System (Salesforce)
The Skills YouÕll Bring:
- 2-3 years of proven customer service and relationship building skills
- Strong persuasive skills, specifically related to maintaining existing business
- Proven influencing and negotiation skills as it relates to acquiring new business
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
It is helpful, but not required to have:
- Bachelor's degree is strongly preferredÊ
- Prior experience working in the Educational Arena
If this aligns to your career goals, skills and experience, we want to work with you!Ê