Partner Marketing Manager
Shutterfly is seeking an analytical and action-oriented Strategic Partner Marketing Manager to manage planning, forecasting, reporting, and analytics for strategic partners, reporting to the Sr. Manager of Partner Marketing.
In this key strategic role, the Strategic Partner Marketing Manager will develop quarterly and long-term plans for partners, working closely with external partners and internal key stakeholders to develop promotions and high-level campaign strategy. He/she will also be responsible for monitoring and campaign performance and overall program KPIs and trends, which will ultimately be used to optimize plans and grow revenue and new customer acquisition.
- Work directly with strategic partners across digital and print mediums to develop quarterly and annual plans and understand partner goals
- Develop quarterly forecasts at the campaign and program level, employing both tops-down and bottoms-up approaches. Account for numerous contributing factors such as promotional offers, verticals, trends, seasonality, and test learnings.
- Create a detailed view of the campaign plan to support quarterly marketing objectives
- Develop and share out weekly reports to clearly communicate partner channel and campaign performance. Identify trends and draw insights to help guide future planning.
- Facilitate the consolidation of information for quarterly post-mortems, including share-out with key cross-functional work partners.
- Support ad-hoc reporting and analytics projects.
- In collaboration with Business Development, provide recommendations to optimize partnerships, partner programs and campaign strategies.
- Support quarterly test planning and lead test result share-outs
- Manage and track partner budget and outlook
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 5 years of consumer marketing and analytics experience, including a minimum of one year in partner marketing or email marketing.
- Highly skilled in Excel; comfortable manipulating data and creating basic reporting dashboards.
- Excellent analytical skills; able to leverage data to identify trends and performance drivers and clearly communicate results and implications.
- Experience with basic forecasting models.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to prepare clear and concise documents and lead cross-functional meetings effectively. High confidence in presenting to and meeting with external partners and management.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and meet deadlines while paying attention to detail.
- Independent self-starter with a results-oriented mindset. Comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills; demonstrated success in collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Ability to travel up to 10%.