Ecommerce Analytics Manager
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
Shutterfly is looking to add a talented Ecommerce Analytics Manager to their team! This role will partner with Shutterfly's Business teams to identify and answer key business questions, derive insights to help achieve revenue goals and identify forward looking trends to the business. The individual will be responsible for owning the analytics supporting key categories providing regular, actionable insights, answering ad hoc questions and developing / maintaining recurring reports. The Business teams are tasked with meeting revenue targets, innovating their product lines with new product offerings and enhancements in line with market trends as well as optimizing the site funnels, this role will support all of these tasks, gaining exposure to not only revenue management, pricing and promotion impacts as well as new product and tech feature launches. This is an exciting time to join Shutterfly and we hope to find a skilled analyst with deep experience across ecommerce and analytics.
What you'll do here:
- Consult with stakeholders on business questions; frame up questions, determine and get agreement on analytical approach; extract and manipulate data from database or other tool; synthesize analysis and present findings and recommendations to broad audiences including senior leadership
- Help to instill a data driven culture by educating business partners on the self-serve tools available and continue to develop new ways to analyze data and monitor business trends
- Build and maintain domain expertise in relevant data sets and be able to think strategically about what data is critical to capture; develop understanding of internal data structures and tools
- Write SQL queries, perform custom analysis from various data sources (including Adobe), and ensure that Tableau / Excel based dashboards are accurately delivered
The skills you'll bring:
- S. or M.S. degree in quantitative field and 8+ years of progressive experience in analytics, eCommerce, internet marketing, or related field
- Thorough understanding of eCommerce and Internet marketing data collection and metrics
- Strong SQL experience; Excel power user; experience with web analytics tools (Adobe) and Tableau
- Strong presentation and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent communication skills
It's helpful, but not required to have:
Detail oriented with ability to independently validate / triangulate data and analysis. Curious about what drives business trends; demonstrated capacity to learn, intellectual honesty and independent.
** This is a remote position which may be performed anywhere in the United States except for within the state of Colorado.