Market Research & Insights Specialist II
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy. Lifetouch has been the professional photography choice for schools and families for more than 80 years. Built on the tradition of “Picture Day” Lifetouch captures smiling faces, preschool through high school graduation. We also reach our customers through additional product lines including portrait studios, yearbooks, sports, events, and churches.
In this role, you will provide mid-level professional support for the implementation, management, and evaluation of all phases of customer insights projects for the Lifetouch division, both consumer and host (B2B) audiences. Provides analytical support and consulting on market research projects for B2B and B2C audience segments. You will collaborate with cross-functional team members to maintain consistencies around trends, consumer profiles, benchmarking etc. You will also integrate and synthesize information from multiple sources into insightful and compelling storyline to communicate to cross-functional stakeholders.
What You'll Do Here:
- Provide analytical support and consulting on market research projects for B2B and B2C audience segments.
- Integrate and synthesize information from multiple sources into insightful and compelling storyline to communicate to cross-functional stakeholders.
- Manage large-scale tracking studies such as Customer Satisfaction and Brand Health.
- Consult with business partners to determine research requirements, strategies and timelines; make recommendations and execute on research approach.
- Proactive approach to identifying and sharing trends and insights across the organization.
- Day-to-day management of external research vendors and consultants.
- Manage multiple research projects simultaneously coordinating timelines, deliverables, approvals and budget
The Skills You'll Bring:
- Strong analytic and critical thinking skills
- Advanced skills in use of Survey Monkey and Survey Gizmo survey setup
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Effective cross-functional team leader or project manager
- Detail oriented in the execution and follow-up of work
- Knowledge of marketing research best practices, especially pertaining to survey questionnaire development
- Experience with a wide variety of market research methodologies and analytic techniques
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Analytics, Marketing or equivalent relevant experience required.
- 3-5 years in a consumer insights project management role
- Experience synthesizing results into concise written findings with strategic implications
- Research supplier project management experience preferred
If this aligns to your career goals, skills and experience, we want to work with you!