Social Media Lead - Performance Marketing (Contractor)
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy. Shutterfly is the leader in personalized photo products and services, connecting you with family and friends by sharing your photos in creative and innovative ways. With this brand, our customers can create lasting keepsakes such as award-winning photo books, customized stationary for life’s biggest occasions, and unique home décor.
Shutterfly is looking for a Social Media Manager to join the Performance Marketing team. In this role you’ll bring your deep social marketing experience to test, innovate, and drive conversions for the Shutterfly brands via social media channels.
The Social Media Manager will:
- Lead quarterly planning process for Direct Response program
- Partner with the Creative team to generate best-in-class Direct Response creative, staying up-to-date on creative best practices by channel
- Work cross-collaboratively with the Brand Team to align on quarterly objectives and goals by product category
- Propose, launch and analyze A/B tests to optimize ad performance
- Explore the conversion capabilities of alternate social channels, such as TikTok and SnapChat
- Collaborate with external agencies on launch strategy, setup and audiences
- Lead Direct Response ad program—managing all deliverables from start to finish within strict timelines
- Work closely with key internal and external partners to strategically execute programs that meet business goals and objectives
- 4+ years of integrated social media marketing experience, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok and Snapchat
- Proven track record of spearheading best-in-class social projects that have made a business impact
- Direct hands-on experience in advertising platforms and campaigning including linking, tracking, and reporting
- Performance and results-oriented with a startup mindset
- Data-driven: clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics, and statistics
- Strong proactive project management and organizational skills, with the ability to create consensus from diverse perspectives.