Influencer Marketing Manager
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
We are looking for a high-performing, strategic, and creative Manager of Influencer Marketing to join our PR, Social Media and Influencer team. In this role, you report to the Director of PR, Social and Influencer Marketing and will develop and drive strategies to tell the Shutterfly story in new and exciting ways with content creators, celebrities and cultural influencers.
The ideal candidate is an experienced communicator and marketer with a strong network of relationships, a proven track record of success in the influencer space with known brands and can speak to building strategies, program management, data and analytics and creative ideation.
The Influencer Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing the end-to-end planning and execution of influencer marketing programs. They will continuously evolve our strategy to stay on pace with industry trends and leading the development of campaigns that maximize impact and meet business goals and elevate partnerships.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Lead influencer programs and strategies - managing all deliverables from start to finish within timeline and budget.
- Work closely with key internal and external partners to strategically execute influencer partnerships and programs that meet business goals and objectives.
- Manage influencer casting recommendations, casting trends and scouting of influencer partners for the Shutterfly brand.
- Partners with legal and business affairs for contracting and negotiations; ensure all programs meet FTC guidelines.
- Manage content creator program including casting, content strategy, briefing, content management, social strategy and recapping.
- Build strategy of how influencer programs show up cross-channels including managing timelines, content and production, budgets and consistent execution laddering into company brand strategy.
- Serve as day-to-day contact to key partners for campaign reviews/approvals and to media/social teams (and other channels) for all paid and organic support, while managing key content calendars and timelines for supporting influencer content.
- Track KPIs and benchmarks to measure campaign success; Presents campaign reports and key learnings to business partners.
- Builds effective relationships with influencers and influencer teams (and agents) through strong partnership.
- Proactive stay up to date on industry trends the latest influencer/digital industry evolution and share regularly with all key partners.
- Manage influencer budget, invoicing and payments accurately and quickly.
- Willing to shape the role and be flexible to adapt scope of role based upon opportunistic business needs as industry evolves.
Ideal Candidate Profile and Qualifications:
- 7+ years of influencer, celebrity, communications, strategic partnerships, and/or social media experience.
- Bachelor’s degree; experience in retail, CPG and/or entertainment a plus
- Experience with the creator community including social media creators, celebs and cultural influencers.
- Strategic thinking, resourcefulness and creative ideas that breakthrough in the influencer space.
- Highly creative with the ability to think out-of-the-box to grow the influencer partnership day-to-day work and overall relationships in the industry.
- Strong proactive project management and organizational skills.
- Experience working side-by-side across channels and departments and ability to put words into action to meet all goals and needs.
- Self-motivated and demonstrates an ability to work independently, taking the lead on projects and have the ability to forward-think through potential roadblocks.
- Ability to manage through fast-paced (and sometimes ambiguous situations), to quickly get to execution with accuracy and innovation.
- Positive, energetic attitude
- Ability to thrive in an intense, fast-paced, high-growth, and entrepreneurial startup environment
- You are endlessly curious, addicted to innovation and constantly seeking ways to elevate the brand as it evolves.
- Motivated and trustworthy self-starter with high efficiency work style, time management, and accountability