Benefits Analyst (Contractor)
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
This is a contract position lasting 6 months.
A Benefits Analyst provides senior professional support for the implementation, administration, management, and evaluation of the Company’s benefits programs or plans.
What You'll Do Here:
- Handles intermediate assignments associated with the benefits function.
- Supports the implementation of benefit plans.
- Supports the administration of benefit, 401(k) and leave programs.
- Analyzes and develops benefit administrative policies.
- Determines and maintains equity of current benefits compared to marketplace trends and legislative requirements.
- Provides benefit reporting and analysis to department leader.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Human Resources or equivalent experience
- Functional certifications preferred
- 5 or more years performing in human resources with direct experience in benefits
- In-depth knowledge of human resource functions including, benefits, leave of absence, HRIS, and payroll, along with evolving technologies, and best practices
- Intermediate problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Knowledge of BenefitFocus benefit administration platform and SAP SucessFactors HRIS and Payroll systems preferred
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship or transfers for this role at this time. No candidates requiring visa sponsorship or transfer will be considered.