Sr. Program Manager II (Salesforce)
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
We are seeking a key contributor to own and lead programs and portfolios of projects and assist in the development and maturity of the PMO. The ideal candidate should have an extensive background using the Agile methodology within project and program management. Further, this role will partner with our Product and Engineering team members in delivering new features and solutions. Experience with Salesforce is a huge plus!
This role is responsible for the planning, organizing, and directing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives; having a defined beginning and end. The role is to achieve all of the project goals and objectives while honoring the scope, timeline and resources, and maintaining the highest degree of quality possible given any project constraints. This position will need to orchestrate outcomes; optimizing the scope, time and resources without compromising quality. Planning, monitoring and controlling all aspects of a project and the motivation of all those involved to achieve the project objectives will be key elements to success.
What You'll Do Here:
- Ensure adoption of standards and procedures governing the practice of project management and execution of the project portfolio
- Champion and integrate project management best practices.
- Ensure that the scope, business case, objectives and success metrics for projects are well defined, understood, measured and reported effectively
- Define key metrics for measuring resource capacity, project valuation, cost, risk, status and performance across the program domain (focused on Salesforce Salescloud and Servicecloud properties)
- Tactically own and execute programs or portfolio of projects related to Salesforce Salescloud and Servicecloud properties
- Understand the interdependencies between technology, operations and business needs
- Ensure that cross-functional team leads have a clear understanding of RASCI for delivering project, goals, deliverables, and issues
- Identify and raise project delivery issues and risks for mediation, resolution or escalation to the appropriate level on a timely basis. Foster accountability of cross-functional team leads to resolve project issues and ensure project success
- Drive on-time delivery of projects and programs
- Provide up-to-date, accurate, meaningful views of project status
- Conduct project post-mortems and continuous improvement sessions
The Skills You'll Bring:
- 8+ years of project management experience on progressively more complex projects
- Salesforce Salescloud and/or Servicecloud experience
- Experience project managing large, enterprise-wide product development projects involving cross-functional teams in both business, operations and technical domains
- Proven track record of successfully delivering multiple projects simultaneously, building appropriate processes and tools
- High competency and knowledge in software engineering, product development, and general business processes
- Naturally organized, analytical and detailed oriented. Energetic self-starter passionate about professional integrity and excellence with a positive attitude and contagious enthusiasm
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills are absolutely required
- Strong relationship building/partnering skills and the ability to work with varying levels of individual contributors and management. Comfortable presenting to executives
- Ability to influence peers and managers while dealing with ambiguity
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, environment where you must take on multiple responsibilities and do what it takes to get things done
- Experienced in combining the best of Agile and Waterfall practices