Video /Photo Equipment Specialist - Customer Care- Full Time and Part Time Days
BorrowLenses is the largest photography/videography rental company serving the entire United States. BL was built on a platform that focused heavily on quality customer support. Year over year, we continue to focus on the customer, their experience and the high level of service we provide.
BorrowLenses is searching for someone with strong videography knowledge and/or experience to join our growing Customer Service team!
In addition to providing passionate care when helping customers, we work very closely with every department and handle each step of the customer’s rental experience.
• Assist customers with troubleshooting equipment problems, providing equipment recommendations based on the customer’s needs, and responding to general account issues and inquiries
• Respond to incoming customer inquiries (via phone, email, and live chat) in a timely, professional manner
• Perform outbound contacts to customers, shipping carriers, and vendors regarding various issues and inquiries as needed
• Establishing and maintaining relationships with customers
• Develop a working understanding of all practices, policies, and procedures of BorrowLenses
• Able to speak to customers as an authority on higher end gear
• Strong grammatical skills • Ability to communicate calmly when handling difficult customers
Experience and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent photography/videography experience
• Significant hands-on experience shooting with high-end digital cinema cameras such as REDs, Arris, Varicam, C300 Mark II
• Extensive professional experience in one or more video production-based fields: Film, Broadcasting, Live Production
• Able to build out complicated rigging & foresee potential challenges/issues to address with customer, or at least get on AC Checker’s radar
• Understanding of life on set.
• Can relate to our professional clientele - speaking to them on a level playing field and address their needs accordingly
• Ability to troubleshoot complex issues with customers while they are on set. Understand the pressure on set and be a resource for the customer
• Previous customer service experience 1-2 years
• Basic computing skills
• Very savvy at multitasking