Sr. Manager, Partner Marketing
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
Shutterfly is seeking a strategic, analytical, and action-oriented Sr Manager, Partner Marketing, responsible for owning relationships with top strategic partners and developing partner marketing programs and strategy to drive revenue growth and new customer acquisition.
In this key strategic role, the Sr. Manager, Partner Marketing will develop quarterly and annual forecasts for strategic partners and promotional and high-level campaign strategy. You will also be responsible for monitoring, analyzing and reporting on campaign performance and overall program KPIs and trends, which will be used to optimize partnerships, grow revenue, and acquire new customers. You will manage the day-to-day relationship with partners, and actively seek out opportunities to grow and expand partnerships. This role will work closely with internal teams, including Business Development, Partner Creative Strategy and Execution, Pricing/Promo, Advanced Analytics, Finance, Accounting, and GM’s.
- Develop quarterly and annual forecasts for revenue, new customers, and budget at the campaign and detailed program level, employing both tops-down and bottoms-up approaches.
- As the day-to-day partner contact, work closely with partners to understand their business and ensure optimal performance.
- Create a detailed view of the campaign plan to support quarterly marketing objectives.
- Develop and share out weekly outlook reporting to communicate partner campaign performance. Identify trends and draw insights to share with Partner team help guide forecasts.
- Develop and present quarterly post-mortems and partner insights with key internal and external partners.
- Think creatively to develop strategies to optimize and grow existing partnerships, partner programs, and campaign strategies.
- Identify, prioritize, and support ad-hoc reporting and analytics projects to grow the Partner channel.
- Develop strategy and plan for Partner Marketing quarterly tests and lead partner test result share-outs to the Performance Marketing team
- Develop the Partner channel offer strategy, in collaboration with the Pricing/Promo team, product GM’s, and Partner team
- Manage partner research strategy and execution, and utilizing research results to inform partner strategy.
- Work collaboratively with Partner Creative and Business Development managers to onboard new partners.
- Lead, develop and coach direct reports.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 10+ years of consumer marketing and analytics experience, including a minimum of 4 years in partner marketing, or digital/email marketing.
- 3+ years of management experience
- Strong analytical skills; able to leverage data to develop insights and performance drivers and clearly communicate results and implications.
- Highly skilled in Excel; comfortable manipulating data and creating basic reporting dashboards.
- Experience calculating KPI’s, including conversion rates, LTV, CAC, ROI, ROAS.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to prepare clear and concise documents and lead cross-functional meetings effectively. High confidence in presenting to and meeting with external partners and management.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Comfort with ambiguity and independent problem solver
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and meet deadlines while paying attention to detail.
- Independent self-starter with a results-oriented mindset. Comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent collaboration and relationship management skills; demonstrated success in collaborating with cross-functional teams
- 2+ years’ experience with analytics tools such as Tableau.
- Ability to travel up to 10%, once safe.