Marketing and Sales Manager
At Lifetouch (part of the Shutterfly family of brands), we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy. Lifetouch has been the professional photography choice for schools and families for more than 85 years. Built on the tradition of “Picture Day” Lifetouch captures smiling faces, preschool through high school graduation. We also reach our customers through additional product lines including portrait studios, yearbooks, sports, and events.
Lifetouch has a dynamic opportunity for an experienced and relationship focused B2B Marketer to join our successful organization as a key contributor focused on sales enablement and activation. Lifetouch, a Shutterfly Inc. company is an industry-leader with operations in all 50 states and Canada. Employees enjoy our fast-paced, collaborative culture and the ability to directly impact our business. Respect, integrity, teamwork, and passion are at the core of what we do.
The role is responsible for the sales enablement strategy and initiatives for the Lifetouch and Prestige business lines. This individual will provide the Sales and General Management teams with the strategy, information, resources and tools to drive our field organization’s sales success. They will also ensure consistency and quality control of messaging in order to reinforce the brand.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Using customer segmentation and data, identify, develop and execute key sales enablement strategy, materials and tools to accelerate Sales adoption of key business line initiatives and programs.
· Write creative briefs and work with internal creative team to bring new content and sales tools to field sales organization.
· Interpret market research and use insights to create compelling differentiators and proof points to enable sales growth.
· Create Salesforce Engage strategy and templates in partnership with Marketing Automation team.
· Optimize portfolio of products and services leveraged in our go-to-market strategy to maximize value to our customers and channel teams and minimizing cost and expenses.
· Lead cross-functional projects and be able to influence teammates, outside of direct reporting structures, in order to deliver on-time and quality work
· Contribute to product knowledge training to new and existing sales professionals
· Other projects and duties as assigned
MINIMUM GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
Education: Four year degree in marketing or related business degree. MBA a plus.
Experience: 5+ years of B2B marketing or sales enablement roles
· The ability to analyze data and think creatively in order to develop sound recommendations and solutions to achieve strategic business goals
· Adept in anticipating, assessing and translating customer and sales team needs into actionable tactics
· Creative, solutions-driven thinker
· Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and assignments
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to lead cross-functional teams
· Experience in development and delivery of presentations to a variety of internal audiences: peers, leadership and field offices
· Knowledge of and the ability to apply basic marketing concepts (SWOT, competitive analysis, brand positioning etc) used in the development of marketing plans
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Drive applications (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Salesforce knowledge a plus!
· Proficient at interpreting analytics to use in future decision making
· Ability to travel up to 10% of the year
· Marketing, Sales, Operations, Product, Business Intelligence, Information Systems and Data Warehouse teams, Supply Chain