Temporary Bid/RFP Support Coordinator
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy. Lifetouch has been the professional photography choice for schools and families for more than 80 years. Built on the tradition of “Picture Day” Lifetouch captures smiling faces, preschool through high school graduation. We also reach our customers through additional product lines including portrait studios, yearbooks, sports, events, and churches.
Assist locations across the US and Canada to complete RFPs or bid documents. Work closely with field team members to reflect the pricing, services and differentiating value they want to provide to the schools/districts for whom they are submitting a RFP/bid. Ensure all documentation submitted with RFP Response is accurate and signed. Provide field leaders with Annual Business Reviews (ABRs) to assist the territories in demonstrating the business relationship and value provided between Lifetouch and the school district.
What you’ll do here:
- Documents, edits and creates RFP/Bid materials to support the Schools field
- Provide fulfillment of the district bid selling strategy by review and response to bids.
- Work collaboratively with RDSs and local selling teams in the field to gather appropriate details and specifications in order to support district bids and initiatives
- Provide comprehensive ADRs to support sales initiates in the field
- Partner with Host Marketing to create bid presentation materials. Ensure ongoing development and updates to enhance the overall bid proposal process and presentation.
- Provide status updates to the field regarding the communication processes and presentation protocols to ensure a high degree of understanding of district bid status and success.
- Maintain proactive, ongoing communication with internal departments and field.
- Maintain and keep all district opportunity overviews and results current
The skills you’ll bring:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong understanding of grammar and business writing.
- Time management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively across various teams and participate as a productive team member
- Ability to solve basic problems within own work group and provide an innovative approach to achieve own work group objectives
- Proficient computer skills including Word and Excel
- Ability to receive & understand basic bid information
- Ability to prioritize workload and handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
It’s helpful, but not required:
- Prior RFP/bid writing experience preferred but not required.
- High School Diploma, College Degree Preferred
If this aligns to your career goals, skills and experience, we want to work with you!