Bindery and Finishing Machine Operator (Full-Time)
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
Reasons you'll love working at Shutterfly:
- Health & Safety is our top priority
- Competitive hourly pay and regular opportunity for Overtime
- Competitive Benefits starting on your first day of employment (Health, Vision, Dental, 401k, Life Insurance, STD/LTD, and more)
- Paid Time Off (3 weeks to start) & Paid Holidays
- On-the-job training and career development
- Climate controlled, state-of-the-art facilities
- Casual, relaxed attire
- On-site amenities include a gym, game room, free beverages, etc.
- Up to $2,500 in free Shutterfly merchandise and huge discounts
What you'll do here:
- Operate and maintain high speed bindery and finishing equipment including Muller Martini, MBO cutters, Standard Horizon finishing equipment, LaserMax, and other equipment including UV Coaters, sewers, stitchers, cutters, laminators, etc.
- Perform routine and preventive maintenance including troubleshooting problems to maintain quality standards and to keep equipment in running condition - request maintenance as required.
- Ensure product meets Quality standards and maintain safety and OSHA standards
- Drive continuous improvement, including maintaining cleanliness of area through 5S Standards
The skills you'll bring:
- Ability to operate and maintain Bindery and Finishing equipment while under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Experience in operating mechanical/electromechanical equipment and basic computer skills
- Strong work ethic, ability to learn quickly and safely lift 50 pounds
- Ability to multitask, set priorities, work independently on projects and collaborate as a strong member
- Excellent attention to detail, flexible and adaptable to change
- Experience working in a 24/7 environment, ability to stand for 12 hours+, lift up to 50 lbs., crouch, kneel, reach, bend and do repetitive actions