Account Services Coordinator (Galion- Seasonal $14.75/hr)
At Lifetouch (part of the Shutterfly family of brands), we believe there is extraordinary power in the self-expression. Built on the tradition of “Picture Day”, Lifetouch has captured the unique personalities of children and families for more than 85 years.
What You’ll Do Here:
- Work closely with Client Service Supervisor, Premanufacturing Team, and Manufacturing team on day-to-day workflow activities of multiple accounts/territories including suggestions to increase efficiency and reduce costs to the customer.
- Utilize the ServiceNow Ticketing systems and/or Salesforce to collaborate with Territory representatives and Premanufacturing Team members to resolve issues with data or products.
- Organize and maintain accurate client files, including company information, project requests.
- Efficiently process and relay client requests/revisions to pertinent internal and external contacts.
- Quickly and accurately process all revisions, update all production-related documents at time of final release, and clearly convey client requests and expectations to Production/Premanufacturing Team.
- Initiate corrective action reports or other production documentation for production errors.
- Maintain effective working relationships with Territory Reps, Premanufacturing Teams, Manufacturing Teams, and other business contacts.
- Prepare reports on program activities, progress, and status – update Territory Reps on status of jobs or delays.
- Participate in end-to-end testing for new client initiatives as assigned by Client Service Manager or Supervisor.
- Work with Manufacturing scheduling leads to ensure all programs are aligned and schedules are followed.
The Skills You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field preferred, or applicable work experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- 2 years of experience in a role with direct client engagement required, with commercial or transactional print industry experience in a customer service-related capacity preferred.
- Working knowledge of pre-press, digital presses, a bonus.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills, detail oriented.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Applications.
Supporting a diverse and inclusive workforce is important to Shutterfly not only because it directly reflects our value of Embracing our Differences, but also because it’s the right thing to do for our business and for our people. Learn more about our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Shutterfly DE&I.