Partner Fulfillment Analyst
At Shutterfly, we make life’s experiences unforgettable. We believe there is extraordinary power in the self-expression. That’s why our family of brands helps customers create products and capture moments that reflect who they uniquely are.
The Shutterfly Product Sourcing team is seeking a Product Sourcing Data Analyst to join our team. The Product Sourcing team supports the Shutterfly family of brands in the development of new products, integration of new products into fulfillment and daily management of external order fulfillment. The Product Sourcing Data Analyst reports to the Manager, Partner Integration. Ideal candidates will have an in-depth understanding of product costing data, manufacturing operational data and data reporting systems. This role is key in supporting the data and reporting needs of the Product Sourcing team along with supporting the future reporting strategy.
What You'll Do Here:
- Own providing data and analytics to the Product Sourcing team and leadership that will be used in decision-making for strategic external fulfillment and product development initiatives.
- Own providing Q4 peak daily reporting (7 days a week) to the Director, Product Sourcing and partner fulfillment team to present in daily leadership standups. During Q4 peak requires an early daily start (7 days a week) to compile data so reports can be reviewed and discussed prior leadership standups.
- Pivot with reporting ask and needs from business and leadership.
- Investigate and resolve data accuracy inconsistencies.
- Own the current invoicing process sending bi-monthly invoicing to external fulfillers. Track partner invoice status for Product Sourcing and Operations leadership.
- Lead efforts to automate the invoicing process, fulfillment reporting and product development reporting. (examples: back log models, inventory exhaust models, product cost analysis, external fulfiller spend)
- Serve as the SME for SAP and all supporting report platforms.
- Collaborate with a variety of internal stakeholders including partner fulfillment managers, partner integration, product development and operational leadership to understand business needs to develop new tools/reporting to improve the reliability, performance and cost of our external fulfillment operations.
- Own tracking and managing the Product Sourcing intake tickets with the internal EPA (reporting) team.
- Responsible for documenting, communicating, holding meetings and managing projects with internal and external stakeholders ensuring all have a clear understanding of the project.
- Identify and raise project issues and risks to the appropriate stakeholders. Offer solutions to mitigate risk.
- Available 7 days a week during Q4 peak
- 3+ years - experience in Analytics, Operations or Supply Chain
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in Analytics, Operations, or Supply Chain
- Data interpretation and storytelling to a leadership audience
- Ability to extract data from various data sources, identify patterns and unusual trends, draw conclusions and compile recommendations.
- Passionate about data
- Experience working with engineering teams in developing reporting solutions.
- Proven track record of executing on-time development of multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proactive, organized, analytical and detailed oriented. Energetic self-starter passionate about professional integrity and excellence with a positive attitude and contagious enthusiasm.
- Very organized with excellent oral and written communication.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop effective relationships within and outside of the organization.
- Ideal candidates will have strong knowledge and experience with Autodesk/Fusion, Power BI, SAP, Incorta and Microsoft applications (Office, Word, Excel, Power Point).
Supporting a diverse and inclusive workforce is important to Shutterfly not only because it directly reflects our value of Embracing our Differences, but also because it’s the right thing to do for our business and for our people. Learn more about our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Shutterfly DE&I.