At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy. BorrowLenses is the Shutterfly brand where professional photographers and videographers come to rent premium gear online. We are here to fulfill the photographic and cinematic dreams of our customers by delivering superior, cutting-edge gear and providing exceptional customer service. Rent, shoot, return - it's as easy as that!
This is a unique role with the opportunity to directly effect results working on product across an entire brand as a part of a smaller team with enterprise level technology systems. BorrowLenses is a leader in its industry (photo and video equipment rental) and in rental at large and this role is an opportunity to build technology for a growing business and in a growing business model.
What You’ll Do here
- Work with business leaders to understand product needs and manage the day to day roadmap execution.
- Execute on product management tasks such as sprint planning, capacity planning and general problem resolution in conjunction along with engineering and business leaders.
- Gather requirements and gain an understanding of the customer to drive feature prioritization and make trade-off decisions day to day.
- Identify product features and enhancements to evolve the future roadmap and improve both the customer and operational business experience.
The Skills You’ll Bring
- 3-5 years of Product Management experience required supporting or managing a roadmap.
- Highly proficient with JIRA or related project management systems and highly proficient in creating user stories for an agile development environment.
- Strong analytical skills, evaluating trade-offs, and reviewing, analyzing and sharing busines results.
- Proficient with various System Development Life Cycles (Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Iterative, Spiral, Safe, etc.)
- Familiarity with SAP Commerce (Hybris) at an enterprise level is strongly desired. Experience with other SAP enterprise products, Salesforce Marketing & Service Clouds, and / or related suites is a strong plus.
- Any experience with or interest in photography or videography is always a plus!
If this aligns to your career goals, skills and experience, we want to work with you!