Site Optimization/Web Analyst
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
The Site Optimization Analyst will support Shutterfly eCommerce metrics, testing and optimization initiatives. Come join the team and drive a diverse testing roadmap while utilizing your advanced marketing, technical and analytical skill sets.
What you'll do here
- Own A/B and multivariate test design, execution, and documentation
- Prioritize and manage experimentation roadmap
- Conduct experiment analysis – help uncover changes in metrics, identify shifts in user behavior and effectively communicate the story behind test data
- Drive the test communication process, inform stakeholders of test status, provide visibility into test outcomes, suggest recommendations for follow up tests, and populate experimentation roadmap
- Use site analytics and web site testing data to identify opportunities for improvement and/or testing, and develop informed business recommendations to share with the team
- Work closely with developers to build out testable features in accordance with requirements
- Minimum of 3 years experience using web analytics platforms and/or optimization tools such as Adobe Analytics, Omniture SiteCatalyst, Adobe Target (Test & Target), Google Analytics, Optimizely, Monetate, etc.
- Basic to advanced Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Proficiency in SQL
- Proven analytical skills demonstrated by the ability to collect and analyze data, and make recommendations based on that analysis
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), both in articulating his/her ideas and gathering input from key stakeholders
- Understanding of good test setup and metrics (basic statistics, confidence levels, etc.)
- Strong project management skills – Minimum of 2 years experience driving experiments from ideation to completion
- Basic understanding of eCommerce business metrics and drivers; should be familiar with online shopping and eCommerce site metrics and drivers
If this aligns to your career goals, skills and experience, we want to work with you!