HR Program Manager (Contractor)
Program Manager Employee Experience - 6-month Contract
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
Shutterfly, Inc. has an exciting 6-month contract opportunity for a Program Manager with experience in multiple facets and projects related to HR within the Employee Experience lifecycle. You will play a key role to help drive employee experience programs to ensure an outstanding experience focusing on our onboarding and recognition programs.
What You'll Do Here:
- Work with our Senior Director of Employee Experience to program manage strategic projects at all levels within the company that will align to the key strategic business and operations objectives
- Program management of the employee engagement survey process and the corporate recognition program
- Use a data-centric approach to assist in tracking program results and give insight into best practices, areas of opportunity and program ROI
- Anticipate bottlenecks, anticipate and make trade offs, and balance business needs versus constraints
- Establish business priorities, identifying and communicating risks and mitigation plans in collaboration with stakeholders; developing and maintaining goals, milestones, and completion dates
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with extreme discretion
- Create org-wide communications and documents collaborating with internal communications
- Work closely with suppliers and service providers
- Manage required budgets as needed
- Manages projects and relationships in a collaborative, team-based environment.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 10 or more years of project management experience required preferably within Human Resources
- Certified Project/Program Management credentials a plus
- Ability to multi-task and handle various projects simultaneously to drive timely results
- Ability to prioritize effectively and facilitate action across organizations
- Ability to convey recommendations and ideas in a clear, compelling and succinct way in written and verbal communication
- Proven success delivering med-sized program results with minimal direction
- Excellent written, verbal, and non-verbal listening, communicating, negotiating skills
- Experience leading cross-functional projects
- Strong organizational and communication skills, team-oriented philosophy, and problem solving skills
- High quality document preparation and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as an active member of both business and HR teams
- Ability to view and manage employee engagement and retention through a lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion to ensure a great workplace for all employees
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, specifically Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience with Glint platform a plus
If this aligns to your career goals, skills and experience, we want to work with you!
This is a remote position which may be performed anywhere in the United States except for within the state of Colorado
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship or transfers for this role at this time. No candidates requiring visa sponsorship or transfer will be considered.