Commercial Print Production Estimator
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
Shutterfly is seeking a highly motivated and results driven Business Analyst focused in print production. The ideal candidate will provide pricing support to the Business Solutions Team. Such support will include general estimating functionality, pricing and costing, and will ensure that client projects and program specifications meet the required standards for production and implementation. Additionally, this expertise will be leveraged to support other pricing activities for other manufacturing departments not currently within an estimating process.
This position is a critical part of our Shutterfly Business Solutions team. The Estimator is responsible for improving costs and pricing parameters; they assist with managing the approval process within the sales and commercial management team for pricing policies and protocols.
What You'll Do Here:
- Initial contact for sales and client services teams in developing price quotes
- Ensure job specifications are clearly defined and communicated by the sales team
- Manage pricing workflow process through internal departments
- Interface and be primary contact for client facing group with electronic workflow and pricing tool (currently EFI)
- Support Estimate vs. Actual reporting and identify areas of adjustments needed for pricing or manufacturing process
- Interface with internal and external resources to build cost-to-pricing models
The Skills You'll Bring:
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Finance, Applied Arts/Sciences or Liberal Arts preferred
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Advertising, Direct Marketing and/or printing experience working with large clients and sales teams
- Understanding of basic business principles including marketing, sales processes and general business practices
- Technical, data services, analytics and digital print knowledge preferred
- Ability and willingness to work with different business disciplines including technical, data, production and third-party partners
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in dealing with customers, sales support and managers
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills