Merchandising Specialist I
At Shutterfly, we make life’s experiences unforgettable. We believe there is extraordinary power in the self-expression. That’s why our family of brands helps customers create products and capture moments that reflect who they uniquely are.
- Executes design and product reporting and analysis, and communicates key findings to manager and team
- Manages processes to ensure timely delivery of high-quality content at regular intervals into the creation paths and/or site landing pages
- Participates in design reviews; performs administrative tasks related to visual merchandising and product selection
- Takes initiative in conducting competitive & trend research and sharing with the team
- Supports team in Merchandising Brief execution for seasonal marketing campaigns
- Supports merchandising team with collection development by maintaining file submissions/data docs
- Manages all design data and reporting once collections are locked
- Partners with Content & Deployment team in Q/A of collections, new product launches and ensuring products and designs are displayed correctly in the site/app experience
- Prepares collection visuals which are used in reviews and cross functional meetings
- Maintain Content Roadmap actualization of quarterly/annual sales as well as actual file-counts
- Assist in product development and product pipeline execution for new products and designs
- Contribute to file audit, production, and sampling process
- Supports all onsite design productivity initiatives such as benchmarking productivity of designs, understanding customer use cases for upload your own content and ensures designs and products are shoppable on the product detail page and rendering correctly
- Acts as liaison between product, ecommerce and merchandising for all onsite product launch issues
- 2+ years in a Buying/Merchandising role
- Proficient in MS Office Suite with emphasis in Excel. Pivot table experience required.
- Adobe suite experience preferred
- Proven ability to manage tight and changing timelines
- Ability to take sales analysis and apply to current/on-going/future design trends
- Keen eye for design
Supporting a diverse and inclusive workforce is important to Shutterfly not only because it directly reflects our value of Embracing our Differences, but also because it’s the right thing to do for our business and for our people. Learn more about our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Shutterfly DE&I.