Customer Service- School Photographer
Lifetouch School Photography captures smiling faces from kindergarten through high school graduation. Our photographers provide schools and families with high-quality images and a memorable Picture Day experience from start to finish.
As part of the Shutterfly family of brands, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
Our School Photography employees enjoy…
- Photographing in an active and fun environment with kids of all ages
- Travelling to area schools from the comfort of their own vehicle
- Paid photography training to improve skills and experience
- A work environment that prioritizes health and safety to include personal protective supplies provided to each employee
The skills you’ll bring…
- Energy and passion for capturing life’s joy in the images of students
- Willingness to work a varied seasonal schedule, including early mornings and extended days as necessary. (Mostly Monday-Friday for School Picture Days)
- Reliable, insured vehicle and U.S. driver’s license
- Ability to lift and operate camera equipment - up to 40 lbs.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience
- Strong customer service skills
We are seeking energetic and friendly seasonal Photographers. If you’re interested in an exciting career in photography, enjoy working with kids and love being in a new setting every day, we want to work with you!