Inside Sales Professional - Preschool
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy. Lifetouch has been the professional photography choice for schools and families for more than 80 years. Built on the tradition of “Picture Day” Lifetouch captures smiling faces, preschool through high school graduation. We also reach our customers through additional product lines including portrait studios, yearbooks, sports, events, and churches.
The Inside Sales Representative drives the sales process from initiation to close while representing Lifetouch in a professional and positive manner. The Inside Sales Representative sells photography services to preschools and daycare centers achieving sales goals by calling prospective accounts to understand and address needs, promote products, share benefits, and explain the process.
What You’ll Do Here:
- Makes outbound calls using a targeted lead list, to identify decision makers, build relationships and facilitate the sales process (from initiation to close)
- Builds and retains account/customer relationships, after closing the business, including rebooking the next season
- Uses customer relationship management (CRM, specifically Salesforce) system to efficiently and accurately document sales process status, track contacts as well as enter and update data
- Uses Lifetouch’s consultative selling strategy and approach, consistently, to maximize sales
- Listens carefully to ensure prospective customer’s needs are understood and addressed as well as effectively responds to and overcomes objections
- Demonstrates knowledge and expertise by clearly explaining product/service features and benefits, pricing, commission, execution and collection process
- Provides professional customer support by speaking clearly, checking for understanding, offering solutions and additional assistance, working efficiently and following up
The Skills You’ll Bring:
- 1 – 3 years sales and/or customer account service/support
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent experience
- Telephone sales with daily goals, strongly preferred
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills (written, verbal, listening and presentation)
It’s helpful, but not required:
- Using in a customer relationship management system/platform (e.g., Salesforce)
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook
If this aligns with your career goals, skills and experience, we want to work with you!